Under general supervision, performs a variety of specialized and responsible administrative support duties in support of department or section functions and work processes; creates and maintains specialized records, reports and files; interacts with department and division staff and staff of other departments on technical matters; and performs related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Initiates utility locate requests to Georgia Utilities Protection Center.
- In the absence of the Manager, Water Line Repair & Maintenance, dispatches crews to locations reported to have water issues.
- Closes customer service generated service orders after repairs are made.
- Prints customer service generated service orders daily for all new meters sold.
- Calculates, records and submits all department payroll to Payroll Department.
- Orders office supplies for department.
- Completes purchase order requisitions for tools, materials, office supplies, etc., including determining general ledger accounts to charge for the purchase.
- Inputs purchase orders for Operations Department and matches receiving documents to the purchase orders to send to A/P for payment.
- Enters new meters and backflows into inventory and activates each device on the appropriate account.
- Monitors HCWA locate daily totals.
- Calculates monthly departmental statistics and reports to the Division Manager.
- Compiles monthly, quarterly and/or annual Accomplishment Report for Distribution and Collection Systems Division. Arranges monthly staff meetings for review.
- Monitors weekly employee uniform drop-offs and returns.
- Organizes and maintains pictures taken by each crew member for each individual job;
- Submits orders to sub-contractor for replacement and/or repair of asphalt and concrete damaged/destroyed during repairs.
- Collects current information and consolidates data for presentation at GAWP’s annual Water Distribution Award Audit.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applications for this position will not be accepted after 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Henry County Water and Sewerage Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer