ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Inventory Clerk maintains physical inventory in the warehouse and on the inventory yard. This involves the physical receipt/issue of inventory, conducting counts, verifying quantities/items actually received with the packaging lists, recording transactions and reviewing reports/requisitions. The inventory clerk issues hydrant meters to customers, records water usage and calculated charges. Other duties include the following:
● Compares information on requisitions, invoices, and shipping notices to material received or issued to verify accuracy of order.
● Compiles and maintains inventory of material received, stocked, and issued.
● Prepares requests for procurement of material.
● Inspects and accepts or rejects material received.
● Ability to operate forklift, loader and pallet jack to unload or load trucks when necessary
● Responsible for issuing and recording hydrant meters to customers; computing usage and calculating total owed for water used; collecting, recording and reporting payment for bulk water sales.
● Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training in a warehouse environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid Georgia Driver's License. Must be certified to operate a forklift and loader, or have the ability to become certified.
Must be at least 18 years old.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
You may complete an application at our Administrative offices at 1695 Hwy 20 W; or visit our website at www.hcwa.com.
Applications for this position will not be accepted after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6, 2019
Henry County Water Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer