What information do we collect?
To start new service or terminate current service we must verify the name listed on the account and the full Social Security number. Once your account has been established, you can get general information regarding your service by providing the last four digits of your Social Security number.
HCWA requires that all customer accounts contain the full Social Security number as part of the "Red Flags Policy", created by the Federal Trade Commission, in an effort to prevent identity theft.
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit out site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.freeprivacypolicy.com/terms.html.
This policy was last modified on September 7, 2016.
Refunds due to an overpayment on an active customer account that were due to a payment made with a credit card will be refunded by issuing a credit back to the credit card. Refunds due to overpayments on active customer accounts made with any other form of payment: check, cash or ACH, will be refunded by check after 30(thirty) days from receipt of the original payment.
If there are any questions regarding the privacy or refund policies, you may contact us at 770-957-6659