HCWA Offers Convenient Payment Options
While the customer service lobby inside the HCWA Headquarters has had limited access for customers at times during current Coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic, the Authority provides multiple, convenient ways for customers to make payments on their water/sewer bill, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Those HCWA payment options for customers include:
* During regular business hours, our Headquarters has a convenient drive-thru window, which has remained open during the pandemic; for customer convenience and to reduce wait times and congestion, a second drive-thru lane is coming by the end of the year;
* At the Headquarters Customer Service counter;
* Our night-drop depository (no cash, please);
* Our website portal at www.hcwa.com;
* Our Interactive Voice Response phone system at 404-341-9689, or toll-free at 1-855-985-1136;
* Customers may also choose to speak with a representative by dialing the main number and selecting our dedicated “Payments Only” line;
* HCWA customers also can pay their bills through their financial institution’s bill pay service, or sign up for direct draft thru the HCWA, with no fees for this service;
* We still accept checks the “old-fashioned” way, too, thru the mail;
Please note: all payments made with a credit/debit card will incur a $2.50 convenience fee up to $300.00, while payments over $300.00 will incur 2.95% convenience fee.
The HCWA Headquarters (main office) is located at 1695 Highway 20 West in McDonough. Our office is open Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For questions or more information, feel free to call our Customer Service at 770-957-6659, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chris Wood, Ph.D.