How do I get on HCWA's Approved Contractor's list?

You will need to complete the Contractor Application and submit to the Engineering Department (contact# 770.914.3688)  for review and if approved you will be notified.


Is there water and/or sewer available on a property?

For inquiries regarding water and sewer availability, please contact our Engineering Department at 770-914-3688. Depending on the type of request, and/or if you need a formal written letter, a request form will be required as well as a Fire Flow Request Form.   Click here to download detailed information packet and application.


Where can I find information about Plan Review and Inspection Fees?

Click here to download the Plan Review & Inspection Fee schedule.


Where can I find Henry County Water Authority’s Standards and Specifications?

Click here for our Standards and Specifications  



Please click on a title below to learn more under each section.